Table of Contents
Urinofix is one of the most effective incontinence supplements available on the market today. 100% natural product in capsules , which takes care of the well-being of the bladder. In particular, it reduces urine loss and infections, also acting on the nagging symptoms of the latter.
Made from the highest quality ingredients, it is completely free of side effects. Whatever the cause of your intimate problems, Urinofix is the right solution for you. Keep reading to find out what benefits it can give you.
What is urinary incontinence?
If you have bladder control problems, a simple lifestyle change or physiotherapy may be all it takes to cure or improve it.
Also check: Urovico .
Types of incontinence
There are different types of incontinence, each with a different cause and treatment:
Effort incontinence: someone urinates small amounts of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing or playing sports. This is because the increased pressure inside the abdomen presses on the bladder.
It is more common in perimenopausal or postmenopausal women. It can also occur in people with diabetes, chronic cough (caused by asthma, smoking or bronchitis), constipation or obesity.
Urgent incontinence: a person suddenly and urgently needs to pee. This condition is sometimes called unstable or overactive bladder. People with urge incontinence feel that their bladder is fuller than it actually is. They may need to pee very frequently, including at night.
Urgency incontinence often worsens with age and can be triggered by stress or drinking caffeine in tea, coffee and sodas or alcohol. It has also been linked to stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other conditions that interfere with messages sent between the bladder and the brain.
Urinary incontinence associated with chronic retention: the bladder does not empty properly, so it leaks a small amount of urine. This can happen because of a blockage of the urethra (the tube coming out of the bladder to the outside of the body), an enlarged prostate, prolapse or damage to the nerves around the bladder or the pelvic floor muscles .
The condition can be caused by certain medications and is also linked to diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke and Parkinson’s disease.
Functional incontinence: a person cannot go to the toilet properly due to physical, intellectual or other problems – for example, he cannot go to the toilet or cannot communicate that he needs to go.
This is most common in people who have difficulty walking due to conditions such as arthritis or cerebral palsy, or in people with brain diseases such as dementia or intellectual disabilities.
What are the symptoms of urinary incontinence?
Symptoms range from occasional urine leakage to complete loss of bladder control (when you wet yourself).
Other symptoms include:
- often need urgent or frequent visits to the toilet
- have “accidents”
- Urine leakage while laughing, sneezing, coughing or exercising
- the feeling that you have to strain to urinate
- weak or slow urine stream
- the feeling that the bladder is not empty immediately after using the toilet
- having little or no warning when you need to urinate
- urinating while sleeping
- With numerous urinary tract infections
- “leaking” more urine after a visit to the toilet
How is urinary incontinence diagnosed?
The first step is to see a doctor. They will examine you and discuss your medical history. You may need to keep a diary of your bladder habits to see what type of incontinence you have. For example, you may need to record how much you drink, how many times you go to the toilet and when you leak.
You can also have special tests to monitor what happens to the bladder when it is filled with urine. This is called a urodynamic study.
Your doctor will rule out other conditions that may be affecting your bladder.
Tips for living with incontinence
With a little planning, you can manage your incontinence so that it doesn’t affect your life too much. There are many products available to help you live with incontinence, such as pads, catheters or bedding protectors. Some of them are subsidized by the government.
It can help get into a rut. Plan trips, make sure you have enough products and spare clothes in case of an accident, and find out how to find the nearest restroom.
Other tips include:
- Avoiding lifting. Lifting puts strain on your pelvic floor muscles, so avoid it wherever you can. When you need to lift something, such as when lifting children or a shopping bag, tighten your pelvic floor muscles before and during lifting.
- Drinking plenty of water. Many people with incontinence avoid drinking fluids because they think it causes more problems. However, restricting fluid intake worsens incontinence because it reduces bladder capacity. Some medical conditions may require you to limit your fluid intake, so ask your doctor if you are unsure how much water you should drink each day.
- Avoiding certain foods. Spicy and sour foods, such as curry and citrus fruits, can irritate the bladder and worsen symptoms.
- Download a map of the country’s public toilets, which shows the location of more than 19,000 public and private public toilets.
What is Urinofix and how it works
It is a supplement that is able to eliminate an intimate problem faced by five million Italians: incontinence. In a very short time Urinofix is able to restore proper bladder function and restore lost freedom.
In addition, it also works against urinary tract infections and chronic prostatitis in men. This is an excellent product for both men and women of all ages. Thanks to the natural active substances of which it is composed, it counteracts the degenerative processes at the root of incontinence.
In this way, it takes care of intimate health and prevents urological problems of various kinds. Specifically the Urinofix:
- Combats incontinence – the supplement renews the mucous membrane of the urethra in as little as 48 hours. It makes the latter stronger and more flexible, and strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor, often responsible for involuntary urination;
- alleviates infections and related symptoms – in fact, it tones and regenerates the tissues that make up the intimate area and boosts overall immunity. It therefore provides antibacterial and anti-inflammatory protection, cleansing the walls of the urinary tract of bacteria present. In this way, it also helps reduce pain, itching, burning, and prevents recurrent bladder infections and inflammation;
- Supports kidneys and counteracts overactive bladder – this supplement helps the kidneys by improving their function. Increases urinary muscle tone and provides immediate relief. No more running to the bathroom every five minutes, Urinofix actually increases the time spent with a full bladder by 45 minutes.
Taking Urinofix is really simple, all the indications are on the leaflet. Just take one capsule a day, preferably with a meal for better digestibility, drinking a large glass of water.
The duration of treatment varies from person to person depending on individual characteristics. Being a safe and natural product, it is ideal for long-term use. Long-term and stable intake of this product can permanently eliminate intimate problems, but continuity is necessary.
Powerful beneficial effects Urinofix is due precisely to the active ingredients present in its formulation. In particular, it consists of:
- Pumpkin seeds – seem to be one of the most widely used natural remedies for overactive bladder. Not only that, they are also very useful in treating other urinary tract problems. In addition, they are able to increase pelvic floor muscle tissue and increase testosterone production (often deficient in people with this type of problem);
- cranberry – Recent studies have shown that cranberry is able to reduce symptoms associated with overactive bladder. In fact, it is able to reduce the number of daily urinations, episodes of urinary urgency and irritating sensations. In addition, blueberry is a very powerful ally in the fight against bacterial infections, particularly Escherichia Coli;
- Nettle – has important anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle is therefore a very useful ingredient to counteract symptoms such as burning, itching and a feeling of urinary urgency. Its properties also make it ideal for supporting the kidneys, prostate and bladder, and for treating cystitis and stones;
- saw palmetto – is a plant whose leaves and flowers are dried and used for tea. However, the plant seems to have incredibly beneficial properties for intimate problems. In particular, it works on pelvic pain, prostate hypertrophy and infections;
- Activating zinc – used mainly for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Therefore, it is ideal for combating the annoying symptoms of urinary tract inflammation. All the symptoms associated with them disappear thanks to this ingredient.
Urinofix customer reviews and shopping tips
Reviews of people who have tried Urinofix are very positive. Above all, people appreciate the excellent value for money that allows them to enjoy an effective product at a competitive price.
As in the case of Elisa, who says: “Until recently, my life revolved around the bathroom. Z Urinofix within three days, the pressure in low winds began to drop. After a week, I’m finally not wetting my laundry anymore. I am very happy to have solved this problem at home!”. There are so many people like Elisa who are happy to have finally found a product that doesn’t make false promises.
But that’s not all, positive reviews of the Urinofix come not only from customers. Its qualities are also praised by specialists. Like Ursula Giordano, a urologist who says that excessive urination can be dealt with effectively and painlessly with Urinofix.
According to him, this is a product that is revolutionizing the fight against urinary disorders . Anyone can benefit from this treatment, whether male or female and regardless of age.
Purchase Urinofix is quick and easy. Simply go to the official website and fill out a simple form, entering your contact and shipping information. Payment is available in several ways, including credit card and PayPal. Supplement Urinofix is now on sale at a reduced price of 59 euros. Hurry, this great discount will be available for a few more days.
Price and where to buy?
Urinofix preparation to help level urological problems can be purchased virtually anywhere, mainly on some auction platforms. However, in the age of the Internet, it is not all that difficult to fall victim to fraud.
Many of those who list products often sell them at a much higher price than they actually are, offer them in incomplete or, worse, unoriginal form.
To avoid unpleasant surprises and be sure that the product is original and of good quality, it is best to use the only offer published on the official website of the manufacturer.
jest dietetykiem z 14-letnim doświadczeniem w dziedzinie żywienia i 8-letnimi badaniami w dziedzinie nauk o zdrowiu, na temat których opublikowała liczne artykuły w indeksowanych czasopismach naukowych. Oprócz pracy w zakresie żywienia i badań prowadzi także recenzje leków i suplementów, służąc swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem w ocenie tych produktów. Obecnie pracuje jako Konsultant Żywieniowy, gdzie wykorzystuje swoją rozległą wiedzę i umiejętności, doradzając osobom i organizacjom, jak poprawić swoje zdrowie poprzez odżywianie.